Home

Waterslide decal sealer

Learn how to seal your waterslide decals in this video and what you need to know about using waterslides with your CrystaLac Cups. I use Clear spray paint an.. Step 3: Seal Your Waterslide Decal In a well-ventilated place, spray acrylic sealer over the entire surface of your now-dry printed sheet. Wait several minutes and repeat with another coat of acrylic sealer. When finished sealing, there will be three coats of acrylic sealer on your printed sheet In this video I show how I treat my decal sheets. My method is a little different from what others do but it gives you a higher quality decal that is easy to.. A trick the model railroad/plastic kit folks use may also help: spray the area where the decal will go with clear gloss first, then apply the decal and finish with dullcote (as appropriate.) The idea is that the decal will stick much better to a smooth (glossy) surface than a matte one

Waterslide Decal Paper Instructions: 1. Before you begin, it is important to note that clear waterslide decal paper is best applied on light colored surfaces. White decal paper is best used when applying decals to dark surfaces.You can use more contrast and brightness in your printer settings to make your image stand out more Step 8: Set or Seal Your Decal. Once your decal has had a few hours to dry, you need to either set it (for ceramics and glass) or seal it (for tumblers). To set ceramics or glass, follow the directions on your waterslide decal package. Mine said to bake it in an oven at 230 degrees for 10-15 minutes

Waterslide decals are extremely delicate and require care. If not applied properly the decal may scratch, rip or tear during application. It is suggested that you do testing before you apply your purchased product. APPLICATION Application surface should be as smooth as possible Waterslide decal paper is an amazing product to work with. The versatility of it is astonishing and the possibilities are endless. Not only does it broaden your crafting abilities, it is very user friendly. There are only a few common mistakes to avoid that will help make using waterslide easy for you. Printing on th After applying the decal to the tube, it's important to let it dry, again 24-48 hours is what I do. Then, I seal it with a couple of coats of Krylon Colormaster Acrylic Crystal Clear Spray. Important to let everything dry between steps as any water trapped under the decal will cause it to do weird things like separate when casting Waterslide Decals Cured onto Ceramics, Glass or Metal. Both Original Lazertran and Lazertran Inkjet waterslide decals can be baked onto smooth surfaces such as ceramics, glass or metal using your home oven. Waterslide decals cured in a home oven are waterproof and quite scratch resistant, similar to a glazed item Apr 30, 2016. #2. This is what I do: Spraying Decals. When spraying the decal spray ( Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic ): Spray 2 coats (1 session) Place between wax paper, but don t let it touch. Let dry for 30 minutes before doing session 2. Let the session 2 spray direction be 90 degrees from session 1 direction

How to Seal a Waterslide Decal Everything You Need for

How do you seal a waterslide decal? - AskingLot

Hayes Paper Co. Waterslide Decal Paper Inkjet WHITE - Decal Paper for Inkjet Printer - A4 Water Transfer Paper, 20 Sheets (8.5 x 11) 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,367 3 offers from $13.9 Testors white waterslide decal paper has done nothing but cause me trouble. I printed my images on the paper like they said, i put the acrylic lacquer on it, i let it set overnight, i put it in clear water, let it sit in there for 5 seconds like they said to do I guess my confusion is because I always seal a decal after I apply it so what is the differance . Can you still use the MicroMark decal set solutions on the decal (regardless of when you put the sealer on). My guess is that you put a sealer on after you apply it, but I want to be sure Hayes Paper, Waterslide Decal Paper INKJET CLEAR 20 Sheets Premium Water-Slide Transfer Transparent Printable Water Slide Decals A4 Size 4.6 out of 5 stars 11,030 $14.99 $ 14 . 99 $18.99 $18.9

The waterslide decal paper is a special transfer paper that you can easily use to transfer an image or text. The best things about this paper is that is translucent and can be used on almost any smooth surface. You probably already know by now that I love using this paper on Dreams Factory's decorations, the main reason being the clear final. Waterslide decals can be made on an inkjet or laser printer - there are specific papers for each printer. This allows you to have a full-colour graphic. Waterslide paper is available in white or clear. While you will seal the waterslide decal, it is not dishwasher safe. You can, however, hand wash the decal. The decal is applied using water

How To Seal Your Ink Jet Water slide Decals Part 1 - YouTub

Water-slide Decal paper is basically like tattoo paper but instead of flipping it over you slide the decal on with water. You can use it on ceramics, glass, jade, bamboo, plastic, marble, wood, and metal! Here is a list of supplies you will need: Hayes Paper Co. Water-Slide Decal Paper (transparent) Krylon Crystal Clear Spray; Charger Plate. Waterslide decals are images you apply to surfaces such as metal, glass, ceramic, wood, and other surfaces. They need to be baked or sealed with epoxy to stay on. They can be printed with an inkjet printer or a laser printer. You need special paper to print on either. (meaning, you cannot use inkjet paper in a laser p 6. Apply at least 2 top coats of clear polish to seal the decal. To extend the wearing time apply another clear top coat in a few days. Removing the Decal-1. When ready to remove just use nail polish remover as you would to take your color off. 2. Come back to RLR Creations for more Water Slide Decals! Back to Nail Decal Stor Go to cart. I Am The Storm Waterslide Decal - Angel Waterslide Decal - Fully Sealed and Ready To Use - Available In Clear or White - Tumbler Decals. $ 4.00. Teaching Is My Jam Waterslide Decal Set - Both Labels Included - Strawberry Jam - Fully Sealed and Ready To Use - Waterslides Decals. $ 6.50

4 A5 transparent sheets. Includes detailed instructions. For use with clear acrylic sealer (sold separately) Effortlessly create customized, transferable decals with these waterslide paper sheets from We R Memory Keepers. You can use your printed designs to adorn plain tumblers and mugs. Details: 5.8 × 8.3 (14.73cm x 21.08cm) sheet size Waterslide paper allows you to print a design with an inkjet printer and transfer it onto a smooth, non-porous surface. You can use waterslide paper decals on wood, metal, plastic, ceramics and more. Waterslide can easily be applied to epoxy tumblers. Waterslide decals are ideal for applying images that have color gradients and a watercolor look The Papilio Clear decal Fixative is used as clear finishing solution used to seal in the inkjet ink before water is applied to release the waterslide decal. As the decal fixative dries it forms a clear film and can therefore be used as decal fixative for both clear AND white decal paper. Our customers have reported mixed results using. Hi, am going to apply a water slide decal to a pillar candle, i have an inkjet printer so know i have a seal the paper before i put it in the water - i have got some clear acrylic spray to do this. But after i have applied it to the candle do i have to seal it and what with? When i did a search i.. Let's use the waterslide decals we made in this video:https://youtu.be/3_XbDOYwAyULearn what fonts we used, how to remove background clutter from images, and..

Chuck. I've used the Testors waterslide decal kit several times with success. The spray they provide seals the decal itself so you can immerse it in water for removal, and a couple of coats of clear Krylon will provide a good final seal on the boat after installation. I did not use any varnish under the Krylon DOC ID11. Please note to what decal you have (water slide, not self adhesive) *Decals are uncoated and must have at least 10-20 dust coats of lacquer applied prior to fitting (failing to apply this amount of dust coats will result in the decal disolving and breaking apart which we will not be held responsible for) Our decals are not sealed as customers prefer to use their choice of sealer/lacquer Before placing the decal onto your project, wet the surface first; this will allow the waterslide to be easily adjusted/moved. STEP 3: If you have soaked the decal long enough, you will be able to feel the backing paper and decal slipping. - DO NOT remove at this stage - Take the decal out of the water and place it face-up on your project

This is the decal sheet from a 1/72nd scale Eurofighter. There are many decals, but since the model has four possible paint schemes only a fraction of these will be used. Introduction. This article gives general information about waterslide decals and a step-by-step guide showing how they should be applied. Backgroun Illinois Central Gulf Diesels (1979-1988) Diesel - Grey / Orange Scheme - Waterslide Decal HO Scale: 87-402 N Scale: 60-402 Western Pacific Diesel Switchers (1950-1980) Diesel - Switcher - EMD & Alco HO Scale: 87-211 N Scale: 60-21 I have been looking for a can of Decal Sealer,and have not been able to find any locally.I have a can of gloss clear coat and a can of dull coat.will either one of these do the same job? if not any suggestions would be welcome.expecting decals to be here in the next day or so.this is to be used on the 22 tos cutaway [closed of course] To seal vinyl decals on mugs, simply cover the entire mug with some dishwasher-safe Mod Podge. We recommend that you cover the entire mug and not just the decal because you will see some little brushstrokes. They can really stand out if only on the vinyl, but it looks like it was meant to be that way if you cover the whole mug Waterslide transfers are available in clear and white and each one is sealed and cut. decals are cut and ready to apply and come with transfer tape

What kind of sealer for waterslide decals? - RC Group

1. My plan is to clear coat, decal, then clear again to seal the decals in. My clear coating so far has had mixed results and that's before the decal stage. Requires a little more refining before I tackle the Bruiser. I have heard that with the decals, it's important not to go too heavy with the clear coat to start with
  2. A4 size. 4 pieces. Paper. For use with clear acrylic sealer (sold separately) Experience the thrill of creating customized transferable decals with this water-slide paper from We R Memory Keepers. Once you transfer images on the desired surfaces, seal them with an epoxy resin layer
  3. The decal will be sealed and it wont move at this point, but you can go the extra mile and make it look even better. At this point the decal is raised a bit above the wood, you can even it all out by sanding down the lacquer that's just on top of the decal with 1200 grit wet/dry sandpaper
  4. Water-slide Decals. Water-slide or transfer decals are quite common, and are made up of the decal, a water-soluble adhesive, and backing paper. Upon immersion with water, the decal literally slides off the backing paper, allowing you to apply it to the surface of your scale model with relative ease. How to Apply Water-slide Decals. 1
  5. or adjustments sliding it in place
  6. Apply water slide transfers using 'decal fix' 48hr later direct to matt finish, no need for gloss varnish; Airbrush light weathering effects over wagon and decals using acrylic paints 48hr later (no need for sealing beforehand) Seal finished wagons with humbrol matt acrylic varnish 48hr later to seal wagons; Edited April 1, 2017 by Noel
  7. What type of water slide decal paper is there? There are lots of different options when it comes to water slide decal paper. There are standard sheets, transparent sheets, and transfer sheets. You can buy packages as small as five sheets, or up to 100 sheets of 8.5 by 11-inch paper. They are also available in a variety of paper finishes

How to Seal a Water slide Decal. Place your printed water slide paper in a well-ventilated area. I place mine outside on an old sheet and spray a light coat of sealant over the decals. Then wait 20-30 minutes and spray it again in a different direction. Wait another 30 minutes and spray it one more time That way the decal slides into position and adheres well. You should use a matte coating spray to seal your decals in place such as Krylon Matte Finish spray. If you need to store decal sheets before using them, it is recommended that you put them in a plastic bag to protect them from high humidity. Store them so the sheets stay flat 3. Soak the decal in a little bit of water for 1-2 minutes. Set your decal into a small tray of water and allow it to soak. While you're waiting, rub some water onto your model surface, where you're applying the decal, with a cotton swab. Adding a bit of water to the model itself will aid in suctioning a little better Experience the thrill of creating customized transferable decals with this water-slide paper from We R Memory Keepers. Once you transfer images on the desired surfaces, seal them with an epoxy resin layer Gnome Ornaments Waterslide. Regular price $6.25 Sale price $3.44 Save $2.81. /. Shipping calculated at checkout. THIS IS A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. 8.5 x 11 inches with each image measuring approximately 2 x 2 inches to fit on ornaments. Laser printed on clear. No need to seal

Oct 14, 2009. #1. I was thinking of playing around with ink jet printable waterslide decals. The way I understand it, the decals are printed on decal paper. Then after the ink dries the printed graphic is sprayed with an aerosol sealer. Once that is cured, the graphic works pretty much like a standard waterslide decal These water slide decals offer a quick, clean, and convenient way to decorate any surface without having to deal with messy paint. But one thing that comes up frequently is the question, Are waterslide decals permanent?. The truth is that in order for your decal to become permanent, it needs to be sealed. How do you seal a waterslide decal Our PAS4 is a water slide decal paper specially coated to work in a wide range of color laser printers, and some black only laser printers. Water slide decal paper allows for the creation of very thin clear decals, which give more of the appearance of being painted on, than of being adhered to the surface of the item

Place the decal over the spot you want it, then slide the paper out while holding the decal in place with the brush. Use the brush to work out any bubbles and to fine-tune the decal's placement. Let the decals dry thoroughly, then cover the entire model with an appropriate (gloss or flat) clear finish. 1. level 1 Protecting Your Waterslide Decal Paper Project. Use Krylon matte or gloss acrylic spray sealer over your entire project including the decals. This will help protect your painted glass vase and waterslide decals from potential damage. This DIY project for the home was really easy and I love how my vases using the waterslide decal paper turned out Make sure the Tru Oil has dried at least 24 hours. Decals don't lay very well on bumps, nubs or ridges. After applying the decal and patting it dry, wait at least a few hours if not overnight before applying more Tru oil. Apply 3 coats Tru Oil at least 3 hours apart to the headstock

All of our decals come on clear waterslide paper. Decals may be applied to any color cup and can even include white print and graphics! To ensure the best customer experience, we do seal all of our waterslide decals prior to shipping in two heavy coats of rubberized sealer followed by one light coat of gloss sealer. This will create a more pliable waterslide decal that can be more easily. Laser decal paper to print your own custom transfers to slide onto white and light coloured surfaces. Clear laser waterslide paper is a clear print on film to custom print your own decals. Just laser print, cut your decals out, water transfer and slide on. Buy decal paper in blank sheets, clear, white or blue backed After putting the decals on, I let it dry for 24hrs and gave the car three more coats of sealer. DON'T touch the car for at least 24 hrs! Let it sit and dry for 2-3 days if you can. Your oily fingers will leave a print! And don't add graphite after this! You may get some of it on your perfectly finished car. : ( Waterslide decals are essentially small printed images that when soaked in water will come loose from the backing paper, and can then be applied to the surface of a model. Simple enough. Still, there are some basic bits of knowledge that I think will help you along your quest for decaling goodness

The Ultimate Guide to Waterslide Decal Paper - 10 Step

Water slide decals (or water transfer decals) are water-mounted decals generally printed face up and rely on the dextrose corn sugar residue from the decal paper to bond the decal transfer to a surface. A water-based adhesive layer can be added to the decal to create a stronger bond or may be placed between layers of lacquer to create a durable decal transfer You need the ink and the sealer on it the paper for it to work properly. and of course, once your water slide decal is dry, which is usually after a few hours. don't forget to either seal it with epoxy like I did on this one or bake it in the oven use the directions that come with your package for the best results and keep in mind that JG Electronics Cape Town. August 10, 2020 ·. We made this video to show all of you the many uses of our waterslide decal paper. Decorate virtually any item or product. Be it plastic, wax, metal, wood, glass, mirrors etc. In this video, we made use of the laser variant of the paper. Note the inkjet paper has an extra step where you have to coat. DIY Transfer Decal Tutorial. Sure, there are a heap of different embellishing methods out there though did you know you can make your own custom, professional-looking, easy to use decals at home with no expensive outlays, Article by Rachael Reilly. 13

Waterslide Decal Tutorial: Tumblers, Mugs, and Glasses

Waterslide Decal 3 1/2 inches tall Inkjet Printed Inkjet

Waterslide Decal Application Instructions - Bedlam Creation

Brush a little bit of Pledge Floor Care onto the area where the decals will go. Let it dry, then apply decals, let it dry, then spray a dull coat if desired at the very end. Or use my DIY dull coat alternative. 2. The best setting solution is a couple of ounces of very warm water with one drop of dish detergent DCT Water Slide Decal Transfer Paper. DCT continues to be the easiest and most effective method of decorating ceramics, candles, glass - in fact, most promotional items that have a non-flat surface. DCT 4.5 multilayer film with improved heat resistant resins maintains good stretch properties and is available in both clear and opaque

Common Mistakes to Avoid when using Waterslide Decal Paper

DCT Water Slide Decal Transfer Paper. of decorating ceramics, candles, glass - in fact, most promotional items that have a non-flat surface. DCT 4.5 multilayer film with improved heat resistant resins maintains good stretch properties and is available in both clear and opaque. For DCT no A4R paper is necessary Printed on laser waterslide paper so no need to seal. They come ready to apply. All waterslides will be clear unless otherwise stated in the listing. Printed on laser waterslide paper so no need to seal. Dad the Man the Myth the Legend Waterslide Decal for Tumblers. Regular price $3.00 Sale price $3.00 Regular price $3.00 Unit price / per Apply Decal Setting Solution with small paintbrush, spread evenly! Let dry. You may reapply repeatedly if necessary, until the desired result is obtained.5). It also works well for removing decals. Apply liberally and let soak in for a few minutes; once decal softens, remove. 8804TT - Decal Setting Solution 32. May 15, 2011. #3. You can take a little bit of elmers glue or wood glue and dilute it in some water so it's not cloudy. Then brush that water/glue on the headstock and soak the decal in that glue/water solution when applying the decal. That should do it. Also, your headstock should have a smooth finish on it Waterslide decals are used for many different applications such as; guitar headstock logos, model trains, model cars, model planes, woodworking, restorations, bicycles, and miniature gaming figures. The list goes on and on with only your imagination being the limit

What kind of sealer for waterslide decals? - RC Groups

Finding blank water slide decal sheets and printing my own decals has opened up a whole new world of crafting for me! You can use water slide decals on wood, soap, paper, glass, and candles. I have been using vintage decals I found at an antique store years ago and have been unable to find any since Waterslide decals will not stick to raw wood. If you would like to thicken the decal film before applying you may use Microscale Liquid Decal Film to do so. You can apply using a soft brush; let dry for 20 minutes. It is also beneficial to apply liquid decal film if you decals have been sitting for more than 2 years after receiving

Water Slide Decalhelp!!! The International

Destiny's waterslide decals will only use 10 sec or less to remove the seals from the backing paper. The other way is by using the hobby knife or any pointy object you have. Stab or pierce the paper before then dip the seal in water. I use both methods but it still depends on the size of the seal. If the seal is long or heavy, I will use the. Yep, the general way to protect waterslide decals is with a few coats of clear sealer (this is how I did it in my previous waterslide decal tutorial - link at the top of this post). I just wanted to share the Magic paper technique too because it's just a bit more durable and the decals are easier to handle. Kristin If your test print goes well, go ahead and print it on the waterslide paper! This time do it in high or photo quality. Follow the instructions that come with your brand of decal paper. The SCOPA brand says you should print on the glossy side, let it dry completely, and then apply a thin layer of topcoat Free 2-day shipping. Buy Water Slide Decal Paper for Inkjet Printer, Premium Clear Transparent Printable Waterslide Transfer Paper for Tumblers, Mugs, Glasses DIY, 8.5 x 11 inches, 5 Sheets at Walmart.co

In fact, the small amount of water needed to float the transfer onto the substrate is so minimal, waterslide decals could be the most effective option for many products that struggle with more traditional forms of graphics application. If the product will be handled after printing, we recommend the use of a clear lacquer to seal in the image Fancy Mustache Waterslide Headstock Decal. Sale. Regular price. $7.99. 5 available. In stock. Shipping calculated at checkout. This fun waterslide decal is perfect for your vintage guitar restoration! This one features true GOLD FOIL print on clear decal paper and is intended to be used on any glossy-finished headstock

Waterslide Decals Cured in Your Home Oven - The Artful Crafte

1956-1959 Fender Duo-Sonic... High Quality Vintage Fender Waterslide Decal Set (2 Decals set) Free Shipping worldwide. Contour Body logo included. Custom made for vintage restoration purpose only. $11.99 Dr Decal & Mr Hyde Product Range. Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper - General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications. Magic Coating Film - Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes a stronger finish. Laser Waterslide Blue Backing - For white ink.

How to Make a Custom Waterslide Decal — 3x3 Custom

Using an Inkjet or Laser printer, waterslide decals can make a model look unique and authentic. Decal paper normally is available in white and clear sheets. The popular size being the A4 ( @ 8 x 10) size. Be sure and select the paper used with your printer - ink jet or laser printer. The papers will work with black ink printers as well as color. Second, for color decals I used an ALPS printer. It's actually a ribbon printer (like the old manual typewriters). Great printer because it can print metallics and white. No longer in business and ribbons are tough to get. Third, I would go with a laser printer over an inkjet printer. Fourth, seal your decal prior to applying Regular price. $4.00. Unit price. / per. Sale Sold out. Kind Word are Like Honey, Sweet to the Soul Sunflower Waterslide Decal for Tumblers. Kind Word are Like Honey, Sweet to the Soul Sunflower Waterslide Decal for Tumblers. Regular price. $3.00

Clear Waterslide Decal for Tumblers Crafting Waterslide | EtsyWaterslide Decals: The Ultimate Guide on How to Use Them

Struggling with DIY Waterslide Decals The Rocketry Foru

Posted December 17, 2012. You put the initial gloss coat on to allow the decals to settle down on the surface without air bubles or 'silvering'. It also helps the carrier film to be less obtrusive. If the decals have a gloss carrier film, you can then just use a matt or semi-gloss finish over it, although an intermediate gloss coat can again. Lazertran Waterslide Decal Paper is an amazing new type of transfer paper for art, crafts, home decorating, scrapbooking, and more - use it anywhere you want to add your own picture or design. It enables you to add your unique design or image to almost any surface, including paper, tiles, windows, painted or papered walls, stone, fabric.

Waterslide Decals: The Ultimate Guide on How to Use Them

All you need is some waterslide decal paper and a printer (plus a cute design of course!). Waterslide decal paper comes with a white or clear carrier film and is compatible with either inkjet or laser printers so be sure to purchase the type of paper best suited to your particular project If the water slide decal is on a ceramic tile, gently rub the decal area only with a small sanding pad. Stop with both techniques as soon as it is impossible to remove more of the decal without damaging the surface. Soak a sponge in hot water, then press the sponge up against the remains of the water slide decal. Hold for 30 seconds or so Waterslide decal transfer paper and heat transfer paper for inkjet and laser printers. Ideal for DIY crafts, print your own decals. Transfer your own image, art & designs onto surfaces such as candles (wax), glass, wood, plastic, polymer clay, metal, fabric, ceramics and mor Then load the Water Slide Decal Paper into the printer to print your image on the glossy side. Choose the white paper for colored mugs, and clear paper for the white ones. Spray the image with the fixative spray following the manufacturer's instructions so the ink won't run. Let the paper dry thoroughly, then cut out the image, and place it in.

How to seal Waterslide Decal onto headstock? The Gear Pag

Waterslide decals require a moderate level of dexterity and skill to apply. You will also need to apply a protective coating of clear paint to seal the decal onto the surface of your figure or model. This is available at your local local hobby shop or home improvement warehouse. For a comprehensive guide to applying decals to minifigures, we. When applying, slide the decal on the paper until it is hagning off the end of the paper a bit touch it to the surface and hold it there, and slide the paper out from under it. And it helps if you pre-moisten the are you wish to apply it to first, either with water, OR the decal setting solution Laser Waterslide Decal Paper 8.5 x 11 inches. If you can find the paper weight on the package of paper, check to be sure it is compatible with the Printer Specifications: Printer Specifications for HP Color LaserJet Pro M252, M274, and M277 Printers. Know that regardless of gsm (weight), this Media type (kind of paper) may not be (fully. Full Sheet of Clear Waterslide as pictured above. Clear waterslide is good for light colored and white bases. These are Laser Printed so there is no need to seal prior to use. These are perfect size for a tumbler. Check out my other listings! Purchase $35.00 worth of watersides and you'll receive free shipping! I a Waterslide Decal Paper For Laser Printers From $ 10.00 Select options; Shiny Metallic Gold/Silver Waterslide Decal Printing Services - A4 Size From $ 29.50 Select options; Super Thin Laser Waterslide Decal Paper For Small Scale Model Decals From $ 12.50 Select options; A4 Size Waterslide Decal Printing Services From $ 19.90 Select options.

5 Tips for Creating Beautiful Waterslide Decals! - Royal

Stampcolour Waterslide Decal Paper For Inkjet Printer,20 Sheets Clear Water Slide Transfer Paper,Transparent Printable Water Slide Decals 8.5x11for DIY Tumbler, Mug, Glass Decals. $34.00 Gibson Guitar Decal Les Paul Guitar Decal Headstock Waterslide Logo 2g. Brand New. C $11.00. Buy It Now. Free shipping. 78 sold. S D G p P o P W M n s 3 8 o X Z r T e d. 2 Phantom Guitar Headstock Decals. Laser Ink On Quality Waterslide Paper How do you classify Waterslide Decal Paper on the above list ? Regards. BH *** **Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'** Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. 1 Kudo Repairatrooper. Level 13 7,971 7,878 837 2,36

Custom Signature Guitar Headstock Decal for Fender | RF